*DISCLAIMER: OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI OPPAI!
And now that that’s out of the way, it’s time to cover the third season of High School DxD. This is easily my favorite harem and I was eager to cover it this season. Unfortunately I can’t be the bringer of good news this time, because this season was considerably weaker than the previous two.Onto the review!
* Disclaimer: This will be a dual review post if you couldn’t already tell from the title. ROLL THE CARTOON!
* THE COUNTERACTION HAS RISEN SO YOU BETTER BE READY FOR THE PUNCHLINE. THERE’S NO USE WITH ALL YOUR GIMMICKS, SO CHECK THIS OUT!*
Hey guys! I’m alive. Been really busy lately, hence my lack of posts and why I’m doing a double impressions post. No need for me to do my usual disclaimer intro since i’m gonna try and be funny during the post. Now to move onto the review! Continue reading
* THIS POST IS 10% LUCK, 20 % SKILL, 15 % CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL, 5 % PLEASURE, 50% PAIN AND 100% REASON THAT THIS POST IS TOTALLY LATE!*
* WARNING: THIS REVIEW CONTAINS AN OVERALL REVIEW OF THIS SHOW AND A PARAGRAPH-LONG RUNDOWN ON THE LAST 6 EPISODES. IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THESE EPISODES OR THE ANIME IN GENERAL, THEN YOU MAY BE ADVISED TO LEAVE AND WATCH THE ANIME FOR YOURSELF. GRANTED THERE’S NOT MUCH ON SPOILERS , BUT NOT THE POINT. AND (SPOILER ALERT) THERE WILL ONLY BE TWO PICTURES IN THIS POST.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!
THIS POST WILL BE THE FINAL ANSWER TO MY THOUGHTS ON THIS SHOW. IF YOU TEND TO GET BUTTHURT WHEN PEOPLE JUDGE YOUR FAVORITE SHOWS, PLEASE KINDLY PICK UP SOME BACKBONE OR LEAVE NOW. THIS MAY BE JUDGMENTAL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys, I’m back. Pardon the absence, school’s been a pain and I’m currently in the middle of finals period. That being said, I do need to bring up this judgment on Chaika. Let this final review of Chaika S2 begin!
* WARNING, DAMN IT!*
* This post was made to criticize/praise some random show this season. If you can’t handle what I have to say, you might want to leave now or forever hold your peace. If you haven’t watched this show and you don’t like spoilers, catch up already! You have been warned!*
And with that out of the way, welcome to my second post on Amagi Brilliant Park! I got an awesome number of views on the first Amagi post and I’d like to thank you (the viewers, that is)! Now onto the review!
* DATABASE, DATABASE, WE’RE LIVING IN THE DATABASE, WHOA OH!!!*
Now if you couldn’t tell, the OP song ” Database” easily takes a spot in one of my favorite all-time anime openings. And that song obviously belongs to the MMO anime that makes SAO eat shit, Log Horizon. And i’m hear to give you all my impressions on Log Horizon S2! Onto the review of the first six episodes !
*Once upon a time, in a land far, far, away……… F*ck this! I’m not wasting space on this overabused intro. Oh wait…*